Prairie Wind Resources
In 2008, Prairie Material established a division dedicated to the construction of wind power generators across the Midwest. Prairie Wind Resources (PWR) can provide the materials, service and skill needed to help leading builders meet the unique challenges of wind farm construction.
Illinois is prime country for wind generation, with more than 1,000 generators poised to go online in the next decade. This offers a tremendous opportunity for our construction partners. In 2008, Prairie Material established a division dedicated to meeting the unique challenges of the construction of wind power generators. Prairie Wind Resources (PWR) has the products, the skill and the capacity to help at all stages of the construction process, including:
- Proprietary concrete mixes that provide the strength and durability required to anchor the largest wind generators.
- Mobile concrete plants that bring full ready mix operations to your job site where and when you need it.
- Redi-Fill™ our proprietary self-compacting backfill material for trenching operations.
- Road building resources that provide materials and expertise for strengthening county roads for wind farm component delivery and building gravel service roads.
- Solid experience with massive mat pours and wind farm construction.
Talk to us about your project. Contact Prairie's Green Building Team for more information.